Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mitcham Brown Owls


Hi Mitcham Brown Owls,


Its time to get crafty again.
For March, we are making a personal purse.
This is a nice, easy way to learn some basic sewing skills.

We will be offering this craft activity for both our Tuesday evening and Saturday afternoon, or you can bring your own craft to work on.
We will also be on hand to help with learning to knit and crochet.

The important details:

Where: Gallery One,
1 Torrens Street
Mitcham. (Ph 082724504)

When: Tuesday the 16th of March 7pm to 9.30 pm

What to bring : For the workshop, everything is supplied.

Cost; Rental $4. Kit $2. If not already a member, $10 (once of) to join Brown Owls.

Please RSVP so we know how many kits to make.

We look forward to seeing you!

8 comments:

Barbie said...

Could someone let me know a little more about brown owls, I would like to start a chapter and was after some info and advice on this...Thanks, Barbie x

Martine Stockwell said...

I'll be there girls!

adele dubarry said...

me too with kit pls I seem to always need basic skills training -

wilbs said...

i'd love to come along. kit please (:
michelle w

apparentlyjessy said...

I will be there! Would love a kit please.

Martine Stockwell said...

Forgot to say that I'd like a kit as well please! Thanks ladies.

M x

Louise said...

I'll be there! Think I'll stick to crochet this week though.

Caryn said...

I will be coming along and will bring along some crochet.