Tuesday, March 23, 2010

St George and Sutherland Brown Owls April Meeting


Date: Tuesday 13th April 2010

Time: 7pm - 10pm

Location: Thouraya's Humble Abode (email me for the address with your RSVP)

Theme: Sewing VS Crochet - Who will win?

Please vote in the comments below as to what you would like featured in this meeting and we will have tutorials on the winning theme (announced the week before the meeting)!

We will also have access to a sewing machine, over locker and light box during the meeting if you want to bring along a project that needs any of these!

Bring: A crafty project of your choice or join in with the tutorials AND A very small plate of something sweet to eat (or savory) to snack on.

Tea (regular, decaf and peppermint) and Instant Coffee will be available.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Thouraya and Alyce

7 comments:

Lara said...

I think I'll be able to come - I'll confirm closer to the date!

Kath said...

Hi yes I will be there. Will make sure hubby gets home in time for me to get there. Might be a little late.
(-:

Kath said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kath said...

My vote goes to Crochet. But happy with either!

Peta said...

I vote for crochet. Trying to teach myself crocheting but I am VERY slow.

Amy Badskirt said...

Hello. Is your meeting near public transit? I am not from your area but am considering coming down for the night to meet more owls.

Anonymous said...

I won't be able to come this time, but looking forward to the next one.