Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Brisbane Owls: RSVP for Sunday's meet up


Brisbane Owls: It's time to RSVP for our next meet up!

Date: This Sunday 21 March

Time: 10:30am - 12:30pm

Venue: Recreation Room in Building 7 of Roma Street Parklands Apartments, Parkland Blvd, Brisbane. The Rec Room is on the ground floor of building 7. Building 7 is the end apartment block furthest away from the City.

Craft-along Project: Paper Crafts


Abbey will be leading the Paper Crafts Project this month with a cute card and envelope plus gorgeous paper bunting.
The cost of the Paper Crafts Project is $5 and includes all materials and use of equipment so no need to bring anything. The bunting can be made with up to 12 letters and there will be a choice of approximately 30 different papers.
Please leave a comment to let us know if you will be taking part in this project so we can make sure there is enough for everyone.

OR BYO craft to work on.

Tea and coffee provided. Feel free to show off your baking skills by bringing a plate for morning tea :)

Please RSVP by leaving a comment on this post by this Thursday 18 March or email brisbanebrownowls@gmail.com.

See you then!

20 comments:

Julia { a creature strange } said...

I'll be there, and keen to do the paper crafts :)

Steph Bond-Hutkin said...

I will be there too and would like to do the paper craft. And if anyone is keen to meet up this Thursday night 7pm at the Powerhouse we are having our quarterly Brisbane ABCD meetup (check stephbond.com for details). Art, Craft and Design bloggers and community most welcome :)

wimcee said...

Don't think that I can get there this time - family birthday time of year. Hopefully next meet up, Have fun with the paper crafts - the card and envelope are lovely!
Steph.

Sarah said...

I will definitely be there and would love to do some paper craft :)

Teneale said...

I'm very keen to make it this weekend. Have a lot on, but will try to juggle :)

xo Teneale

Tracey said...

Very sad, but can't make it - have a class to teach from 10.30 - 12.30!!! Bad timing - next time I hope!!xx

Debbs said...

Yes I will be there and am also keen to do the paper crafts!

moose and bird said...

Hi Everyone, I won't be able to make it this time, so disappointed I will be missing out on paper crafts. It's my husband's birthday and his family is coming to stay. See you all at the next meet. Melinda xo

erin xo said...

Hi there!

I'll definitely be there on Sunday and I would like to join in on the paper craft - can't wait it looks lovely.

K-J said...

I will be there, and I would love to do the paper craft! Its cute as!

BrisStyle said...

Hi Girls,

I won't be at this one as I have got alot to get down around the home front..But I will see you Saturday and Thursday night..xox

Daneve

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

I should be there (though the little one may have to tag along sorry!). Abbey's paper craft looks adorable as always, but I might jump at the chance to get a bit of crafting work done for upcoming markets instead.

Unknown said...

I will be there on Sunday & put me down for paper crafts.

Bel said...

Hey Girls

I will be there and would love to try Abbey's Paper crafts

Bel x

Caroline said...

I will be along and am going to try the papercrafts. See you there!

NotSewShabby said...

Hi

I will be there and would love to partake in the paper craft, nothing like learning a new addiction ;P
Tara

emharm said...

I'm coming on Sunday and would love to do Abbey's papercraft too.
Emma

edward and lilly said...

Thanks everyone, look forward to seeing you all then!

Melissa xo said...

I will he there with bells on : D

Melissa Gork xoxo

prashant said...

I'm very keen to make it this weekend. Have a lot on, but will try to juggle
home based data entry