Saturday, March 21, 2009

Melbourne Meet - Monday 23 March - 6.30pm

Bookings are now OPEN for this Monday's meeting - (and keep your eye on this very spot for details of the other meetings as discussed here. Bookings for NEXT Sunday's Museum meet will open on Tuesday at 12noon.)

Brown Owls - Melbourne Meet!
THIS Monday 23rd March

Union Club Hotel - 164 Gore St Fitzroy - Booking under BROWN OWLS/Pip - Meet Me at Mike's - We'll be sitting inside, and it's a nice casual pub tucked just off Smith Street (between Smith and Brunswick)

Early Dinner and Drinks together then after dinner crafting - BYO hand-held craft
Please support the lovely people at the pub and come and have chat and craft too!

Could you let me know if you would like me to bring some embroidery for you to have a go at when you RSVP.

The first 20 girls to RSVP will be in! Please RSVP your First Name and Initial - and whether you need me to bring you a kit! If you came to Dante's and Stay Human you CAN come to this one - but you'll need to miss the NEXT meeting. We want to be sure everyone gets to come - so consider what you'd prefer - and whether you can be quick off the mark to book for the next meet!

xx Pip

7 comments:

neridac said...

Hi Pip,
I hope this is the right spot to RSVP - if so I would like to RSVP for the Union event!! Can't wait for a yummy meal from the union (they are great) and to get some crafty time in!
Cheers
Nerida C

Kathryn said...

Fantastic, see you on Monday.
Kathryn M.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'd like to come please! Can't make it to the next meet so this will work nicely for me. Thanks Pip!
Lara F

frangipanisue said...

Hi there
yes, would love to come along.
cheers
sue h

Tish said...

I'm coming to this one! No craft kit required, I'll dig out the xstitch. Tish

Suze said...

Susannah M will be there too!

Bronwyn said...

Bummer! Can't come to this one cos....it's my Birthday!! So having cake and candles at home with family. Have a wonderful night everyone!