Monday, March 16, 2009

RSVP for the Brisbane Meeting: Sunday 22 March

(Photo courtesy Bec, cupcakes by Bel)


Calling all Brisbane Brown Owls - RSVP for the next meeting by leaving a comment on this post


Date: Sunday 22 March


Time: 10:30am - 12:30pm (the room is booked for a few extra hours after this for those who want to keep crafting)


Venue: Same as the last meeting. Recreation Room in Building 7 of Roma Street Parklands Apartments, Parkland Blvd, Brisbane. The Rec Room is on the ground floor of building 7. Building 7 is the end apartment block furthest away from the City. There is plenty of parking at the Parklands or if coming by public transport catch the train/bus to Roma Street and take the Parklands exit at the back of the station.


Craft-Along-Project: This month's craft along project is personalised Tote bags. There will be several patterns to choose from and a sewing machine set up (with additional powerpoints if you would like to bring your machine), just bring along your own fabric (1m) with matching thread and bobbin for the machine plus supplies (ribbon, contrasting material, decorative thread) to embellish your bag. We will also have embroidery books and other reference material for you to get ideas from.
Or if this doesn't interest you Bring your own craft and craft along with us! (Abbey still has some bluebird badge kits avaliable for purchase for those who are interested)

Tea and coffee provided. Feel free to show off your baking skills by bringing a plate for morning tea :)


Please RSVP by leaving a comment on this post by Thursday 19 March.


We look forward to catching up again!

25 comments:

littlechrissy said...

oh this sounds fun! Have a lovely time.

melissa gardner said...

Please count me in!!

Melissa Gardner
www.nushkadolls.com

GG - Miette's mum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph Bond-Hutkin said...

Sorry to miss the meet up this time around. We'll be at the coast for the Noosa Festival of Surfing. Tough life huh!
Steph
Bondville

mishmash said...

sounds brilliant! see you all there.

Bec said...

Oh, I wish I could come, but I have a date with a 4 year old's birthday party...

Have fun everyone - looking forward to seeing everyone's totes :)

Cheers, Bec X

one yellow jumpsuit. said...

How exciting. I've organised my babysitter and I can't wait to meet you all on sunday.
Love Hannah

GG - Miette's mum said...

hooray!

see you there:-)

Gillian

Jetta's Nest said...

I'll be there!

Sandra said...

I'll be there this time. Would hate to miss out again.

emharm said...

Hi, I'm a newbie.
Looking forward to meeting everyone on Sunday :)
Em

Em said...

I will be there, might be a tad late but will see you with bells on :-) x Em

Bel said...

I'll be there. Not sure if I will have time to bake something but will see how I go ;)
Bel xx

Anonymous said...

See you all there. I can't wait to attend the Brisbane Brown Owls!

x Catherine

Lis said...

I will be there! Will try to bake something too - or maybe just bring some cheese and dip along!

Lexy said...

My sister Zara and I will be there. Will try to bring nibblies along. Lexy :)

Bespoke Letterpress Boutique said...

Oh it sounds so lovely! I am so sad that I will miss out again, we will be in NZ for a little mini break.

Have a fabulous time, I cant wait to see all your tote bags :)
xox

Unknown said...

oh oh oh noooooooooooo ... I will be at the Kids Mums and Bubs market on Sunday ... :( and I was so looking forward to this ... looks like I miss it again ... well I hoe everyone else has a great time

Abbey said...

I will be there.
:)

lawsy said...

see you sunday.......can't wait

Jenna said...

See you Sunday!

Unknown said...

sorry for the late reply, I'll be there!!

Unknown said...

sorry I'll have to un-rsvp! I misread the date and thought it was next week. silly. see you all next time though! suey

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Sorry that I won't be able to make this one - that's the day I leave Japan!!

Have a great time and I look forward to meeting everyone in April.

melissa gardner said...

Sorry for the VERY late notice, but I won't be able to make it this morning! I have so much to get done today and I just don't think I will have time :( I hope you all have a LOVELY time though! I'll be there next time for sure :)
-Mel