When: Wednesday 9th September. 7pm til 9:30pm
Where: The Box Factory - Adelaide Community Centre, 59 Regent St South Adelaide
Numbers: We have room for 20 owls - the first 20 to RSVP are IN! You need to comment ONLY once when you RSVP with your name and initial (eg Cherry G!). Please only RSVP for one person on your comment to keep it fair.
Super Important --->You'll need to bring:
- a printout of a design you want to stencil (A5 size or smaller)
- something you want to stencil on to (t-shirt, tea towel, fabric),
- a pencil for tracing the design on to the freezer paper,
- an exacto or paper cutting knife,
- a paint brush (or 2 - one finer + one larger) and ...
- a plastic lid or some kind of paint palette
* Note: In case we finish early you can BYO craft for after the workshop :)
Cost: Total of $5.00 (breakdown....$2 coin donation for The Box Factory room hire PLUS $3 which will get you an A5 piece of freezer paper, and access to fabric medium, and paint)
Here are some great places to start looking for a stencil or for a bit of information about the process.
See you there!
Tracey, Cherry, Cathy and Melissa