Monday, March 14, 2011

Brown Owls coming to Melbourne's West!!!!




Hi All
We are looking for crafty guys and gals to join us for a new Brown Owl group in your Western Suburb.
We are looking to base the group in Footscray meeting @ the Station Hotel on the cnr of Napier and Hyde Streets. Its a great little pub really relaxed with large communal tables, excellent coffee/ drinks/nibblies a perfect place to meet chat and craft.

A short walk from Footscray Railway Station close to bus routes as well (220 from city stops right out front) makes it the perfect meeting place. There is plenty of parking in the council carpark across the street.

What we are looking for is an idea of numbers of interested people and what times are free for you to meet (nights is best but so far Tuesday, Wednesday nights are not avail).

So if you are interested in joining a Brown Owl crafting group heres your chance!
Just leave a comment about what night would suit you to meet on.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Helen :)

6 comments:

emsveen said...

I am definitely keen! Anytime suits me. I would prob prefer weeknights, rather than weekends, but I'm pretty open to whatever works!

Diane said...

Hi Helen, I'm up for a Westside group too. Maybe Thursday evenings could work? Whatever is decided though, I'll do my best to come along!

Bell said...

Hi,
I would really like to join in. Any weeknight Mon-Thu would be fine for me.
Bell

Adele said...

Yay! I'm in with bells on! Mon or Thurs nights get my vote. Can't wait to hear more about this.

Helenbeee said...

sounds good and probably the Thursday evening will be the best time we can trial it and see if it suits us.

Keep watching here for further updates wont be long now just have to make sure I have all the information to make sure I get it right and it runs smoothly. Looking forward to meeting you all :)

Anonymous said...

Hi
I'm interested. Sunday arvos or morning work great for me. Thanks
Kylie