Friday, March 11, 2011

Brown Owls Launceston - March Meeting Postponed

XXXXXXXXXX IMPORTANT NOTICE LAUNY OWLS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi All Launceston Owls.
Brown Owls is cancelled Monday 14th March due to the public holiday.
We will reschedule to Monday 21st march at the Design Centre.
Next meeting will be on Monday March 21st, 7-9 pm at the Design Centre, Tamar Street.
Bring along your W-I-P (work-in-progress) and some big ideas. We thought it would be grouse to create a group quilt, so come along this month and lets talk big quilt ideas, themes, colours and all!

Please RSVP below.
Look forward to seeing you there.

Georgia and Gemma

7 comments:

kathyros said...

I hope that I am leaving the RSVP on the right page, can I reserve two places please? Cheers Kathy R

Unknown said...

I'll see you there - Louise!

Mrs Smith said...

I'll be there but a little late. Plan to get there at 8. G

Susie McMahon said...

I can still come - 21st is better for me than the 14th, so that's good! See you there.
Susie

Anonymous said...

love to come from persey

Anonymous said...

Would love to still come. Kirsten

literacy links said...

I'll be there, with my friend Harmony.

:-) Cecily