Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Adelaide Brown Owls 10th June

Hi there Adelaide Owls!

It's time to make the 'official' announcement for the first meeting! Hurrah!

Please note the change in location!
When: 10th June 7pm til 9:30pm
Where: Box Factory - Adelaide Community Centre, 59 Regent St South Adelaide

Just to be sure that everyone finds the meeting place please email us at adelaide-brown-owls@hotmail.com and we will email you back a mobile number you can call if you're lost.

For our first meeting we are inviting you to bring along your current craft projects (sewn, knitted, crocheted, embroidered, stuffed, quilted etc) to share with others. Don’t be alarmed if you haven’t got a current project, for 'show-and-tell', just come along and be inspired!

We will provide tea, sugar, milk and biscuits. If you would like to bring along supper to share with the group please do!

Please RSVP by leaving a comment on this post.

Tracey, Cathy & Cherry

8 comments:

Kel said...

Yay! Count me in.

Unknown said...

Oh yes I'll be there for sure!

Anonymous said...

I will be there with bells on Cathy x

Tracy said...

Too far for me to travel. Anyone else around the mid north?

Donna said...

How exciting!!!!!! I'll be there, but a little late after Scout drop off...

Donna

Anonymous said...

I'm coming!
Carla

Pippa said...

Hello,
I'll be there, though probably a bit late. See you all then!

Anonymous said...

Me 2, me 2! Tracey