Monday, June 22, 2009

Papercrafting in Brisbane


Super talented interior designer and scrapbooker extraordinaire Abbey brought along her paper crafting knowledge, tools and fabulous tag designs to the Brisbane Brown Owls meet yesterday.


Even the crochet gals stopped to drool over Abbey's electronic cutting machine.


Papercrafters gathered down one end of the table to cut, emboss, stick and stamp away.


Granny squaristas, still going strong, gathered at the other end.


Thanks to the lovely Brisbane Owls for braving the rain for a bit of craft and gossip.


A huge congratulations to Brown Owl Gillian who gave birth to a wee owl last week. That makes two little Brisbane owls this year with three more on the way!

Also wishing all the Brown Owls involved in the BrisStyle market on Saturday 4 July the very best of luck in preparing for the big day!

And pop over to this post to lock in dates for the next few meetings.

3 comments:

meetmeatmikes said...

Aw you guys! I want a fancy papercutting machine! I want to granny with y'all! I want a new baby! Oops. Not the last one, I'll get in trouble.

x

Bec said...

I really must add my thanks to Abbey - it really was a fantastic little class that she ran. I came home all inspired and made a heap of little swing tags and gift tags :)
XXX Bec

Little mimoo said...

Sounds like great fun Bec, can I put my name down on a waiting list to become a Brisbane Brown Owl as I see membership is sold out! well done but booo for me:-)