Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sydney Brown Owls - July meeting

Sydney Brown Owl's July meeting will be on Wednesday July 1 at Berkelouw Books in Leichhardt from 7-10PM.

Image from here (follow the link for the pattern to make this pillow!)

This month is BYO craft, so bring any little project that you've been working on. We will also be having a "Supplies Swap" so wrap up a little something for someone and mark what sort of supplies they are. That way, if you get something that you can't use, you can swap with someone else!

Ideas for supplies:

- needlecraft/embroidery
- yarn craft
- fabrics and sewing
- paper craft/ ephemera
- mixed bag

Please RSVP in the comments if you are coming on July 1, and if you wish to bring something to share.

Berkelouw Books
Wednesday July 1
7-10PM
Booklounge Cafe (upstairs)
70 Norton St, Leichhardt
Ph: 9560 3200

To get there by bus, you can take bus numbers: 436, 437, 438, 440. Or if anyone would like to arrange carpooling, feel free to do so in the comments section.

*Just to let you know, there will be a person there taking photographs of July's meeting. We will let you all know more about it on the night!

24 comments:

Peta said...

I will be there. Will bring something to eat, not sure what yet though.

Peta

Amy Badskirt said...

I will be there and I'm very excited about the supply swap!

Jessica Lonard (The Crafty Librarian) said...

Me too! I will be there, and will bring something to eat. I think I will be continuing on with my English piecing from last time :o)

lisa :: the red thread said...

I'm coming too. Good idea Jess, I think I'll finish my English piecing too.

Bell said...

Woo Hoo(t)! I'll be there!

louise said...

I'll be there and will have a mixed bag swap... decisions decisions... what craft do I bring?

Bec @ honi design said...

Yippee! Count me in lovely owls!

I think i might also to my paper peicing.

Mr Honi just bought me the Material Obsession 2 book so i'll have to bring it in to show you all :)

A Life So Peachy said...

Was so upset I missed last months meeting so am verrry excited about this one- WOOHOO! Have already started working on my swap bag and will also bring something to eat.

See you all then!

jess

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Yeeehaaw I'll be there!

Genki said...

I'll be there too, unless I am extremely disorganised, cos I'm flying to London the next day.

PaperLion said...

I'll be there too. I'll bring along a swap bag but no idea what it will contain yet!!

Singedpossum said...

I can make it this week!

Degrassi said...

I'll be there too. Really looking forward to it!

Unknown said...

see you there!

Erin said...

I'm coming along, looking forward to it! Will bring a swap bag and some food too.

Lauren x said...

I'll be there with bells on unless Bubba arrives before then (seems very possible at the moment)

Will bring something snacky..

Genki said...

Okay, I AM extremely disorganized, don't think I'll be able to make it now, damn.

Shelsta said...

Oh no! I've only just found out about this amazing Brown Owls thing and I can't make this meeting because I'm starting my sewing course at Rozelle on Wednesday this week! Hopefully I can make the next one.

Anonymous said...

I will be there

happyinthehaze said...

I'll be coming. Will bring snacks, but no swapping as I haven't been able to put something together in time. Can't wait,

Pippa

Rachel said...

i'll be coming along. I'm very excited as this will be my first meeting. It will be lovely to meet you all.

Verimaz said...

i must have forgot to rsvp but i'll be there and hope to bring my friend.

I've also got a bunch of scrapbooking and fabric bits for the swap so hopefully someone will score there

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Is it ok to bring my sister? And I'll bring a plate. With some food.

Shebyville said...

I'll be there for tonight's meeting :) And I'll scout around the studio for something for the supply swap.

Michelle