Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Melbourne Meet - Monday 22nd June - Craft, Cheese and Cider Night

RSVPs for this meeting will open at 8.30pm TOMORROW night - Please RSVP on this post - Places for 20 members - the first 20 to RSVP after 8.30 tomorrow night are in!

Where are we? :: Fitzroy Learning Network (in the big BACK room) -The NEW entry point to this room is at the back of the centre - The door is at 3 Wood Street, Fitzroy - It's that little dead end street where the pinpoint is below. As you can see, its off MOOR Street. Don't come to the front door on Napier Street - come to the back door
on WOOD STREET

Time :: 7pm until 9pm

Date :: Monday 22nd June

Bring :: $5 for Cider, Tea and Coffee

Doing :: BYO Craft - whatever you like - (we won't be providing an activity or kits on this night) or just come for a chat! We're putting a cheesy movie on the telly.

Bring :: a piece of cheese and a box of crackers



22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me in!
Cider, cheese and craft sounds too good to refuse!
Shannon R

frangipanisue said...

Super super super, such a fine combo of delights
Sue H

Jobie said...

It'll be good to go to another meeting. I can't wait to show you all what I'm making!
Joanna F

Anonymous said...

I shall be there! Yes I shall!

Lara F

Becca said...

I thought this would be full!! Count me in!

Becca C

Kathryn said...

I am in, who could refuse craft, cheese and cider!

Kathryn M

Birdie said...

I haven't been to a meeting yet, and craft, cheese and cider sounds like the perfect first time!

Count me in,
Erica B.

kalliopi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kalliopi said...

sounds lovely.
count me in!

Kalliopi V

petapledger said...

Count me in too! :)

Anonymous said...

gemma jones will be there - cheese = yay, cider = double yay

Liesl said...

I'll be there too!

Liesl C

lisa said...

count me in please, Lisa Hodson

Anonymous said...

I would love to attend please!

Linda H

Cath said...

hooo hooo hooray, I can make it to this one - just in time for cheese.

Angela said...

I would like to come along!!! :D

Princess kirstie jane said...

Just the tonic I need at the moment, I'll be there.
Also heading off on Crafty train trip the day before on the Sunday, see my blog if that sounds interesting to you.
http://princesskirstiejane.blogspot.com/2009/05/another-important-date-for-your-diary.html
Kirstie L

Melanie said...

Okees, I have the go ahead to come too (no cheese is safe now!) As long as nobody minds, I'll have a baby in tow - he doesn't yet go to sleep for anybody else.

Melanie C

Anonymous said...

sounds great. cheese is my number one favourite food. yum!
Sophie de G

Anonymous said...

I haven't made it to one since the first meeting! But I'll be there - Imogen B

Lisa H said...

Liesl(HoppoBumpo) and I were hoping to make it but now neither of us can. Hoping there's 2 more owls that were hoping to make it that can take our place at late notice.
cheers

kalliopi said...

Sorry i can't come tonight (eventhough i rsvp'ed to say i was coming!).. i have the flu achooo!!

hope you all have a fun night

Kalliopi V