Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Melbourne - Gocco Demonstration - Venue Details

Balwyn Community House
'The Studio'
412 Whitehorse Rd, Surrey Hills
109 Tram Over Balwyn Road, just past the McDonalds on Whitehorse Road.

Monday 27th April - 7.30 - 9.00pm

Bring: Yourself and something yummy to share

The Lucky Attendees: Nycole W, Fiona S, Jessica N, Ness C, Cindy H, Jess M, Keti D, Engela M, Cindy A, Lisa H, Lara F, Ebony B, Catie M, Clare B, Jan J, Carolyn E, Aisha S, Peta P, Hollie S, Becca C

If you missed out - please email me with GOCCO WAITING LIST and you'll be included in a repeat session down the track.


5 comments:

Off The Peg said...

Woo hoo! Some Eastern Suburbs loveliness. Yay! See you there

Anonymous said...

YIKES! I live in St Kilda and I don't drive- can anyone tell me how to get to Balwyn on public transport?
Catie M

Kirsty said...

Catie - The 69 Tram Ends at Cotham Road. Then you just switch to the 109 which will drop you off at the door.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pip
unfortunately I cant come on Monday night now I have to go interstate. So can you give my place to someone else.
I would love to go on the list for the next demo.
Cheers
Carolyn E

petapledger said...

I live in North Fitzroy, if anyone [that lives in my area] needs a lift, I would love the company.

Contact: peta@petapledger.com or 0438 097 173