Our next meet-up is fast approaching - Saturday April 18th from 2 pm to 4.30 pm, at the Downer Community Centre (enter from Frencham St, Downer). To cover the cost of the hall, we are asking for a $6 contribution per month.
This month we though we might work on some bling for ourselves. Hand-sewn felt brooches are on the agenda!
pic knicked from here
We prefects have been scouring the web, and have come up with a short-list of fun and funky online tutes for you to choose from. Natch, if you have one of your own you'd like to make, please do!
You should have recieved an email with more deets (links and such), but if you haven't please contact one of the Prefects by email or in the comments.
As with last month, here's what to do:
- Comment on this blog post to let us know you are coming
- Bring a plate of teatime goodies to share if you would like to
- Bring your supplies for stitching your felt brooch of choice, or let me know if you'd like one of the kits we'll make up
- Bring change for your tea and coffee
- Your kids are welcome of course! Bring some stuff for them to do, though. There is plenty of space for their crafting or activities, and a little area for running around outside.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Dr Hoo (Georgie) xo