A lovely event to meet other Owls in a more social, watery setting! Lovely Brown Owl Suze has organised for us to go and visit her workplace! She's a penguin keeper at The Melbourne Aquarium! How cool is that? LOL! That's Suze and Penguin Finn above! Suze has offered to be our extra-special guide for the morning! How great is that? Thanks Suze!
As a little extra treat, I'm going to make up a take-home Aquarium themed embroidery kits for the Brown Owls gals and a little crafty colouring pack for any kids that come too!
- Sunday 21st June
- Meet out the front of the aquarium at 9:20am, it opens at 9:30am
- Kids, partners are welcome (or a friend/friends if you are single)
- 33 people max (that includes kids/flatmates/friends/grandparents/partners)
- RSVP with your name - and who you are bringing (eg Pip PLUS 1 adult and 1 kid (aged 9) = 3 people)
- Price $14 per adult, $10.50 per child (normal price: adult $31.50 child $18..... bargain!)
- PLEASE only RSVP if you intend to come - we want to get as many bookings as possible as the Aquarium have done us a great deal!
- RSVP right here on this post from 8pm tonight!