Thursday, August 20, 2009

Adelaide Fabric, Buttons & Embellishments Swap!

When: August 26th 7pm til 9:30pm

Where: Box Factory - Adelaide Community Centre, 59 Regent St South Adelaide

Cost: $2 donation to the Box Factory

This is a member's only event

Numbers: We have room for 27 Owls - the first 27 to RSVP after 8pm tomorrow (Friday) night are IN! This gives everyone a chance to be alerted to the meeting. You need to comment ONLY once when you RSVP with your name and initial (eg Cherry G!). Please only RSVP for one person on your comment to keep it fair.

Theme: (only if you want to take part, no pressure!) Bundle up a small package of fabric, buttons & embellishments (no bigger than 10x10cm in size). Goodies need to be of the sort of quality YOU would like to receive! Can be vintage or NEW - Up to you! (If you do wish to buy keep everything under $5) You will need to wrap your swap goodies so we can't see it (we're doing the swap lucky dip style) - wrap it in newspaper if you please.

Craft: BYO current project for after the swap. Don't have a project? No worries at all, just come along to the evening and be inspired!

Bring along your crafted creations, ‘zines and books to show off, too

See you there,

Xx Cherry, Tracey & Cathy

As with the last meeting, to be sure that everyone finds the meeting place please email us at adelaide-brown-owls@hotmail.com and we will email you back a mobile number you can call if you're lost.

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I am interested in joining Adelaide Brown Owls. can you please advise how I can join? I will email you with my contact details if that is OK.
Thanks Cat M

Kel said...

Hi
I'd love to come along next week.
Kelly M

Unknown said...

Sorry ladies but I'll be in Sydney that night (hopefully looking through my halfway decent photos of the crochet coral reef!) Gutted I'm missing the swap though - hopefully it goes so well we do it more than once!

Emma said...

Count me in, I'm looking forward to taking part in the swap.
Emma S.

Alice said...

Looking forward to it. Alice E

Gillian R said...

I'm there for sure! And I'll be swapping too. :D

Donna said...

I'll be there too. Swapping sounds FUN!!

Unknown said...

Sorry, I can't make this one either. P.S Cherry if you have finished with my book could you please give it to Silly Gilly who can give it to me when I see her on Friday night. Thanks! XX Gillian A.

Natalie said...

I'll be there, Natalie E!

Anonymous said...

I'll be there. Louise

delilah devine said...

I'll be there...can't wait. Swap sounds very exciting!

Mary F said...

Hi I would like to come along on wednesday night and to join on that night if that's ok. Thanks, Mary F

Anonymous said...

I will hopefully be there this week, pending babysitters! Yvette M

Anonymous said...

I'll be there, Kerri T

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'll be there and I would love to be in the swap too. Susan D

Anonymous said...

I'll be there!
Marlene R.

Anonymous said...

I'll be coming :@)
Angela B

Anonymous said...

I'll be there - Lily H

Unknown said...

I'll be there!

Ruth

Anonymous said...

Yes this is Leonie. Julie, Ros and myself will be attending.

Ruth T said...

I will be there if not too late to RSVP - just email me on pjjrmt@chariot.net.au if it is too late. Thanks Ruth T

Anonymous said...

Hi I'll be there.
Vanessa M

Anonymous said...

I will be there - Kate D

Anonymous said...

Hi trying to pay for membership but the site is under construction. Will be there if I can get it sorted.

Chelsea M

Cherry said...

Chelsea, you can pay for your membership on the night if you like. - Thanks, Cherry

Emma said...

Change of plan, I can't make it this week. Hoping we have another swap night soon as I have my parcel all ready to go. See you next time, Emma S

Cherry said...

no worries Emma - I'm sure we will have another swap soon :)

Anonymous said...

amanda will be there

Anonymous said...

Liz will be there

Anonymous said...

I'm coming
Carla

Is there room sorry I am so late to rSVP

Natalie said...

Sorry I didn't make it last night, I ended up with a bad migraine. Looking forward to the next one!

Deb M said...

Sorry ... couldn't make it again last week. (Not sure if my last comment worked so trying again.)
Look forward to catching up later.
Cheers!
Deb