Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Top End : FIRST MEET : Darwin : Saturday

Hello fellow Brown Owls!! Darwin is ready! Come along, spread the word, more the merrier!




WHAT : A lovely hooty brooch, bring buttons or fabric if you have something in mind, or not, I will have enough for all. Families are welcome to join in after 6 for beer and fish and chips and watch the sun set. It is the Territory after all!


TIME : this Saturday 29th August @ 4-6 plus tea if you wish


LOCATION : 217 Casuarina drive, Nightcliff. We'll meet at the picnic table near the WW2 concrete slab (ooh sounds so picturesque). Park at the jetty, then walk about 50m to your right, towards Mimosa st.

The lovely tutorial for this brooch has come from A bit of this and a bit of that... check out her shop and facebook group too.


Please email me with any questions or to let me know you will be there biancajwood(at)hotmail(dot)com


Look forward to see you there! Bianca xox








1 comment:

lucyrogue said...

Yeah... um... I'm pretty busy that day... GETTING READY FOR BROWN OWLS.

Thanks for posting Bianca. I will be there and I will be square.