Friday, August 21, 2009

Sydney Social Night


image from Organized Sound


Sydney Craft Social Night
Tuesday August 25th
6pm-9pm, Madison Hotel (www.madisonhotel.com.au)
(right by Central Station for public transport)

Late notice on this on, but we're all excited to get together on Tuesday night at our local CBD pub for another night of drinks, a bit of making and some good crafty chatter. We haven't themed the meetup, but there's so much good stuff to talk about like the Stitches and Craft, Warts and Spin, Craft for Markets, Craft for Art. Lots of good stuff. The pub is located right by Central Station, so if you'd like to have a bit of tipples there are safe transport options to be had! Look for us upstairs.

Hopefully we'll see you there. Please let us know if you're coming so we can save enough chairs.

8 comments:

Amy Badskirt said...

I'm in! I think Jess H and Bec raised their hands (and glasses) too.

louise said...

Sorry I wish it was another night. I have my last sew a skirt lesson at Prints Charming on Tuesday. Love to hear all about it.
Louise

Jessica Lonard (The Crafty Librarian) said...

I'm there kids! Can't wait! See you then :oD

Verimaz said...

i reckon i can make this, i only work around the corner.
I might even bring my Dave, he does more sewing than me anyway :)

Genki said...

I'll be coming too!

sheryl said...

Hi Brown Owls!, I've been hanging out with Lisa from The Red Thread and Michelle from Shelbyville at the Stitches and Craft Show! So am here to find out what all the fuss is about and meet some other brown owls! Please point me in the right direction on how do we get involved?

Sheryl from twospoonfulsofsugar.com

Shelbyville said...

I'll be there - save me a seat!

Michelle

Bec @ honi design said...

yep, I'll be there for sure!