Thursday, August 27, 2009

Melbourne - Monday 31st August - Crafty Gal Drinks - All Welcome



EDIT : See you tonight! I'll be there from 8pm. Just look out for me somewhere warm inside!

Hi! Let's have a drink together and chat about stuff and nonsense!
No need to bring any crafty stuff, it'll be fun to just have a natter, no?!
Members, Friends and Non-Members welcome too!
Please come if you would like! I would LOVE to see y'all. I miss you!


Monday 31st August
From 8.30pm

Union Club Hotel
164 Gore Street
Fitzroy

(A minute's walk from Smith Street)

RSVP here if you will be coming! The Union Club serves dinner too - you could go for dinner and then meet us for a drink. If you would like to have dinner - register your interest in the comments and I betcha other gals will want to have dinner too!

Check back here on Monday to see where EXACTLY we will be in the Pub.

xx Pip

7 comments:

thornberry said...

Oh, would have loved to, but I am hosting my book group! Have a great night and I'll hopefully see you all the following week.

Lara F (thornberry)

frangipanisue said...

yes i would love to come along for a beverage and may well be interested in some food beforehand, if anyone would like to join me let me know.
sue h x

Tish said...

Yes, please! I'd like to have dinner first, too.
Tish

polly pratt said...

Hi.
I would love to come and have dinner before.
What time does anyone want to meet for dinner??

Anna b-d

Ms. Moniker said...

Sounds like fun! I'll have a nibble and drink! I don't know any brown owls (nor am I a member) but this sounds like a good way to get involved...

frangipanisue said...

hi lovely owls
i cant make it for dinner now sorry, enjoy your tucker - i'll try and head along for a drink if i can.
cheers
sue h

Anonymous said...

Damn, I was away for the past few days and just saw this post this morning - I would of loved to come.
I hope you all had a great time!