Sunday, May 24, 2009

EDITED - See below Brown Owls Perth Meet : May Meet.


Tweet tweet... Twittering Owl here reporting. Here are the details for Perth's Brown Owl Meeting for the month of May (and yes that is my wonky first attempt in crocheting a granny square. I can crochet better now. :*) )

EDIT - One of our members has kindly offered to run a silkscreening session this time. There's also a time change to 1pm to give enough time for drying. Please complete the form below if you're attending. If you've already commented I'll email you her details

Date: 30th May 2009

Time: 1-4pm

Venue: Fill out form below to have the address location emailed to you.

Theme: SCREEN PRINTING. BYO something to print onto and another craft to fill in the gaps. Kylie has inks and screens.

Cost: $5 bucks to cover some of Kylie's costs. Also if you're a baker type, bake something and bring it along to share.

RSVP by
filling out the form below. If you've already commented I'll try emailing you, if you haven't heard from me, fill out the form.





Hope to hear from you soon.

xoxo,
Twittering Owl.

6 comments:

Kirsty said...

So I guess we aren't doing screenprinting then...

Kgirl said...

I'm in :D

OSIER said...

count me in... uni will be on break, hurrah!

Rebecca said...

I will be there.

Justine Barsley said...

Yes, I'll be there.


No Screen printing? :(

Did someone call Shona to book?

Rebecca said...

Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to attend after all as we are going away now for the weekend.