Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Melbourne - Monday 18th May - Learn To Granny Square - Crochet Meet



EDIT ::
People that received emails (because they were on the waiting list!) YOU ARE IN!
The following people who RSVPd on this post are also in - (please note that EMAILed RSVPs can't be included!!! Other members need to see where they fit in to the order of RSVPs and if people are emailing their RSVPs through there is no transparency and it doesn't seem fair!)

Anna C, Claire R, Kirsty M, Lara K, Amanda K-P, Kate H, Leah D, Bek S, Sophie De G

Also, from now on, you can only RSVP for yourself - so no multiple RSVPing!


RSVP from WEDNESDAY NIGHT only after 8.30pm. RSVPs before then will not be included. You should RSVP right here in the comments of this post. As we had people on the waiting list after the last night, there are only 9 places available for this meet. That means the first 9 to RSVP are in. If I have emailed you already about your spot on the waiting list, no need to rsvp here.

It's at :
Carlton Library - North Carlton
7pm-9pm
Bring -
biscuits!
a crochet hook - 5mm would be good - METAL only!
some 8ply yarn that you like - in a couple of colours at least!
your patience!

If you want to get moving sooner:
I've put the instructions up online too - they are over here. Print and hook, peeps. Don't forget to check Youtube for left-handed tutorials, lefties. And please send me photos of your granny squares too - however wonky!


More about the library:
Carlton Library 667 Rathdowne St, North Carlton Vic 3054
Fax: (03) 9347 0733
Melways Reference: 2B J2
Car: On street parking (unrestricted in Newry St)
Tram: 1 (East Coburg) and 8 (Moreland) from City Direction
Bus: 250, 251 and 253
Train: none

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! I'll be there
x Anna C

zigsma said...

Yes please!

Claire R

Anonymous said...

Yes please! Kirsty M and Lara K would love to come, thanks.

Anonymous said...

I would love to come.

Amanda k-P from Elsternwick

Anonymous said...

Love to join you guys.
Kate H
(newbie brown owl)

leah d said...

Please book me in if there's room,
thanks Leah D

bex said...

Hiya. I'd love in, too. Bek S.

Anonymous said...

yes please!
Sophie de G

Anonymous said...

yes please

Victoria W

Kathryn said...

Drats, number 10!
If you have anyone cancel I'd love to come.

Kathryn M

Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Am I too late for me and another owl?
Cecelia and Elissa.

Caroline said...

If there are a few cancellations, I'd love to come : )

kate said...

Is anybody driving over from Northcote? I'd love a lift back if anybody is. Thanks. Kate

Unknown said...

Alas Pip I can't make it after all, wouldn't you know I thought it was on Tuesday. Capoeira is Monday, so I'll be thinking of you as I cartwheel about the place.

Leah said...

Hey pip,
Im sorry I have to cancell. Have a nasty head cold thing. Sorry, I hope someone else can take my place. Thanks Leah D