Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Melbourne Meet - Monday 1st June - BYO Craft OR Embroidery

Would you like to come to Brown Owls on Monday night?! You can bring your own craft, or I can provide a bit of stitching for you to have a go at!

.........................................................................................................................................

RSVP :: RIGHT HERE on this post in the comments. But not yet! Any time after 8.30pm TOMORROW night (Thursday). This gives everyone a chance to be alerted to the meeting. Please DO come if you haven't popped in yet! I'm going to bring a DVD to gaze at whilst we stitch!

We can seat 25 so the first 25 RSVPs are in.
  • Let me know in the comments if you will bring something to eat -
  • and let me know if you would like me to bring some embroidery for you to do (rather then bringing your own project). If you don't tell me, I won't bring - so be sure to let me know.
  • We can also drink wine, if you'd like to bring some to share, just so that you know. There will be tea and coffee on offer as usual, though.
.........................................................................................................................................

Where :: Fitzroy Learning Network (in the big BACK room) -The NEW entry point to this room is at the back of the centre - The door is at 3 Wood Street, Fitzroy - It's that little dead end street where the pinpoint is below. As you can see, its off MOOR Street. Don't come to the front door on Napier Street - come to the back door on WOOD STREET
Time :: 7pm until 9.15pm (we'll start to pack/wash-up at 9pm)
Date :: Monday 1st June
Bring :: Your craft project and $2 for tea/coffee - bring $4 if you'd rather do embroidery



26 comments:

Mc Cranky! said...

Meg and I would love to come along. We can also bring a snack for everyone. We are excited to be attending our first meeting!

Anonymous said...

Please save a spot for me!

I've got some BYO crafting to do but may need some expert help from the other owls if they don't mind.

Sarah W

AMM said...

look forward to coming and will bring treats.

Andrea M

frangipanisue said...

hi i'd like to come along please and i'd love to try some stitching. cheers so muchly
sue h

miss willow said...

Yes please. I'll bring some grannies to work on, and some snackage :) Kirsty M

Anonymous said...

Hi I would love to come and finish off my tea cosies. LARA k

Anonymous said...

I'd like to come too.
I'll bring a bottle of wine if anyone wants to help me drink it!

Suze M.

Becca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becca said...

I'm coming! (if I'm allowed!)

oh and do you still have my mug from last year?

Mc Cranky! said...

yes
claire t
and
meg t
will be there!

Jemma. said...

I'll be there. And I'll make cake :)

Cherry said...

I'd love to come!
Cherry G

Kathryn said...

I will be there, and I'll bring something tasty.

Kathryn M

Anonymous said...

I would love to come along and try some stitching please.
(Even though I'm still obsessed with grannying!)
I'll bring along a bottle of vino too.
Shannon R

Anonymous said...

Love to come. My first one! Emily

kate said...

I am in.

Kate

Sayraphim said...

This is a tentative RSVP (do they count?) I'd love to come along and I'll happily be there with bells on except there's a tiny possibility that I might be working that night. I'll let you know ASAP, but consider this a 99.9% RSVP.

My grannie rug is huge, it's horribly addictive! It might be too big to carry around, if so I'll bring other fun stuff instead.

Thanks so mucH!

Tish said...

Me too, pls! Tish O

kim bagot said...

hello!
count me, some granny stuff and a bowl of grapes in.

kim b
x

Unknown said...

I would love to come along. Pip, if I could try some embroidery that would be great.
Lisa H

Becca said...

I have no wish to be typhoid Mary so I'm going to bow out!

kim bagot said...

sorry i won't be there tonight owls, not feeling 100% :(
kim b

Unknown said...

Hi Pip,
Sorry to be the third one to cancel but I'm not feeling that well either. Have fun ladies.
Lisa

kate said...

Oh, sadly I am under the weather also and can't make it. Sorry Pip. See you soon.

Kate

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone
Not going to make it either. Very sorry.. Hope its a lovely night
Emily

meetmeatmikes said...

Get well soon Owls! xx