Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sydney Brown Owls - May Market Outing


Sydney is gearing up for their first Owls Around Town meetup! We'll be venturing to the Finders Keepers markets for a bit of group shopping and inspiration. FK has a great mix of funky clothes, homewares, jewellery and fabrics including our very own Shelbyville and Badskirt, as well as plenty more designers. Music, a cafe and a bar round things out.

The market is on two days, so we've planned two different times to accomodate everyone who had interest. Please RSVP here with the day you'll be coming, so we make sure we've got everyone before we set off wandering!


CarriageWorks, 245 Wilson St, Eveleigh
Friday 15 May, 7pm - meet at Badskirt stand
Saturday 16 May, 2pm - meet at Shelbyville stand




Maybe bring along a little extra cash. As there's no ATM on site and some vendors may not have EFTPOS available, so it's best to be prepared in case you see something nifty. Let us know if you'll be coming!

Images from The Finders Keepers Gallery

16 comments:

Crochet fish fillet said...

sounds like funtimes! see you at 2pm Saturday!

A Life So Peachy said...

I'll be there Friday night- I'm quite excited about our little owly outing :)

Amy Badskirt said...

I'll be at my stand on both days. I'm hoping to have a friend help cover things so I can spend some time with the owls. At the very least say "hi, I'm an owl" and get a free sticker or two!

Unknown said...

I'll be there on the Sat. I'm working Friday and already have that evening booked out. Looking forward to seeing anyone and all the cool stuff!

Kate Moore said...

Saturday for me. See you there.

Jessica Lonard (The Crafty Librarian) said...

See you Friday!

Verimaz said...

most looking forward to it, only 300m from my house :)
If you do come up short on cash, there is an ATM at the Royal Hotel which is 1min away (plus beer & $8 steaks).

lisa :: the red thread said...

I'll be there - probably with Roxy the baby owl - on Friday night.

Unknown said...

Sounds fun! See you Saturday!

Genki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Genki said...

I'd love to come, I just joined the Brown Owls yesterday. I can come on Saturday.

Peta said...

I will be there on Saturday. I am really looking forward to seeing the market stalls.

Peta

Singedpossum said...

I'll be there Friday night.

Anonymous said...

I like finderskeepers market - c u there on Friday

Verimaz said...

i'll def be around the markets tonight but not sure i can make the 7pm rendezvous. Will see y'all about :)

kimmymuumuu said...

Hi there,
Just wondering if you have room for one more in your Brown Owl nest?
I live close to Leichhardt so your venue is is very convenient.
I am planning to go to Finders Keepers this evening so might pop in to Badskirt to have a chat,
Cheers,
Kim