Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sydney Brown Owls Meeting Reminder ...

*Reminder* - Sydney Brown Owls BYO Project meeting is on Wednesday May 6 from 7pm - 10pm at Berkelouw Books in Leichhardt. Let us know in the comments if you're bringing a snack.

There's plenty of room @ Berkelouw so we're opening up the RSVPs for any other Sydney Brown Owl Members who would like to come along. You can RSVP here.

This month's catchup is
"bring-your-own-craft-along" so don't forget to bring something to work on.

Owl bag tutorial here
What: Bring Your Own Project
When: Wednesday, May 6th from 7pm until 10pm
Where:
Berkelouw Books, Upstairs area, 70 Norton St, Leichhardt
How: From the city you can take the following bus routes: 436, 437, 438, 440.

Can't wait to see you Wednesday night!
Sunny Day Owl (aka Bell)

6 comments:

Crochet fish fillet said...

me thinks me is gonna bring some tasty savoury snacks

Verimaz said...

i'll try to make a stop at the german bakery and see what tasties i can snaffle - best i share them than attempt to eat all myself...

A Life So Peachy said...

I will most likely bring choc chip/oat bikkies or some other very nutritious & healthy delicacy and some embroidery!!

Also, if you are interested in Indian Silk scraps, let me know and I will bring some for you! you can suss it out here- http://http://alifesopeachy.blogspot.com/2009/05/did-you-know.html

see you all wednesday!

Jessica Lonard (The Crafty Librarian) said...

I'm sure I will rustle up something :o) Can't wait to see my crafty friends again, it seems like ages as I missed the last meeting!

Singedpossum said...

I'm planning to bring some little banana cakes or something involving chocolate.

PaperLion said...

Sounds like there will be more than enough snacks so I'll just bring myself this time and be the first to say I will bring something next meeting! See you tonight.
Jen