We've emailed members a selection of some of the millions of tutes on the net - including the wonderful Kootoyoo's hand-sewn pincushion tute in the sidebar over there...
Photo from kootooyoo
You'll need your own fabric or felt, and some needles and ribbons or notions. You'd be best off choosing something hand sewn, although we'll have a sewing machine there for some basic seams. We'll also have an iron and ironing board.
The meeting is on Saturday 23rd May - 2 pm to 4.30 pm, at the Downer Community Centre (enter from Frencham St, Downer). To cover the cost of the hall, we are asking for a $6 contribution.
As with last month, here's what to do:
- Comment on the blog post to let us know you are coming
- Bring a plate of teatime goodies to share if you would like to
- Bring your supplies for stitching
- Bring change for your tea and coffee
- Bring your brooch from last month for show and tell!
The June meeting will be Saturday 27th June. After that we will back to Sunday meets.
Can't wait to see you!
Screech (Naomi D)